Terminal selects a wrong advisor to profile

I am working on an expert advisor. I've created a project in MetaEditor and working inside of it.

When I push "Launch profile on history data" terminal always selects Moving Average advisor from Examples folder.

Moreover, after this profiling launch every time I compile my project terminal selects Moving Average advisor in backtest form and I need to manually select my advisor every time I launch backtest.

I am using terminal 5.0 build 2007 

alter-ego:

I am working on an expert advisor. I've created a project in MetaEditor and working inside of it.

When I push "Launch profile on history data" terminal always selects Moving Average advisor from Examples folder.

Moreover, after this profiling launch every time I compile my project terminal selects Moving Average advisor in backtest form and I need to manually select my advisor every time I launch backtest.

I am using terminal 5.0 build 2007 

If you restart the terminal, is the same behaviour continue ?

Terminal restart fixes problem with auto-selection of Moving Average after recompiling of my EA, but problem with Profiling still persists (and after trying to run Profiling my EA compile again auto-selects Moving Average EA)

alter-ego:
Terminal restart fixes problem with auto-selection of Moving Average after recompiling of my EA, but problem with Profiling still persists (and after trying to run Profiling my EA compile again auto-selects Moving Average EA)
It's an old problem, which was reported to Metaquotes in the past (before they delete all the ServiceDesk tickets). The problem is it's very hard to reproduce and so to fix.