what is difference between EA and manual order

HI All

I have a problem and I have some questions.

I trade in my country stock market and I have an EA that send order but the orders that sent by the EA not accepted in market trading core.

that was my problem.

and my questions are:

how they understand the orders sent by an EA?

what is difference between EA and manual order in metatrader ?

what can we do to send an order by EA that they cant understand the order sent by EA?

I run this EA ( link) and it wrote : "EA dosen't works | Forbidden to trade by advisers" . what that means? how advisers can Forbid an EA? how they understand what I do on my Metatrader?

Special Thanks for your help.

miladmiladi:

HI All

I trade in my country stock market and I have an EA that send order but the orders that sent by the EA not accepted in market trading core.

that was my problem.

and my questions are:

what can we do to send an order by EA that they cant understand the order sent by EA?

I run this EA and it wrote : "EA dosen't works | Forbidden to trade by advisers" . what that means?

"EA dosen't works | Forbidden to trade by advisers" simply means that it's prohibited to use EA's and you can only do it manually

miladmiladi:

HI All

that was my problem.

and my questions are:

I run this EA ( link) and it wrote : "EA dosen't works | Forbidden to trade by advisers" . what that means? how advisers can Forbid an EA? how they understand what I do on my Metatrader?

It is not possible, MetaTrader Server shows broker if trade is EA or Manual.

Change to a different broker that allows use of EA's.