Need ZigZag

Hi

I've downloaded some ZigZag indicators, despite different settings couldn't get what I need. I want ZigZag like what I've seen on a video. I attach some photos from the video:

As you see it connects all the Highs and Lows. 

I also have the indicator for MT4 (which is attached), but I need it for MT5. 

Files:

Poorang:

Hi

I've downloaded some ZigZag indicators, despite different settings couldn't get what I need. I want ZigZag like what I've seen on a video. I attach some photos from the video:

As you see it connects all the Highs and Lows. 

I also have the indicator for MT4 (which is attached), but I need it for MT5. 

If you have it for MT4, you can convert it for MT5. Did you already check the Codebase to see if it doesn't exist ?

angevoyageur:
If you have it for MT4, you can convert it for MT5. Did you already check the Codebase to see if it doesn't exist ?

I don't know how MT5 programming. Tried some online website to convert the MT4 indicator to MT5, but I got errors in MetaEditor. Do you know any good way for converting?

As I said before I searched Codebase  and downloaded some ZigZag indicators, but the result wasn't like the photo I've posted.

Poorang:

I don't know how MT5 programming. Tried some online website to convert the MT4 indicator to MT5, but I got errors in MetaEditor. Do you know any good way for converting?

As I said before I searched Codebase  and downloaded some ZigZag indicators, but the result wasn't like the photo I've posted.