Indicators: DayPivotPoint

DayPivotPoint:

Indicator DayPivotPoint System with Signal and Alert for MetaTrader 4

DayPivotPoint

Author: Roberto Jacobs

Hello Roberto, what's the purpose of the GlobalVariablesDeleteAll in OnDeinit? Because there isn't any global variable defined in it.

Thankyou, I do some modify such as alert off, suggest and trend still on. and I think I found your suggested trend information in the coding is wrong type, may check it again. Such as bearis weak, bullish medium, etc (I'm sorry if I'm wrong). But this Indicator is amazing, and I thankyou to you for this great indicator :D 

lippmaje:
Hello Roberto, what's the purpose of the GlobalVariablesDeleteAll in OnDeinit? Because there isn't any global variable defined in it.

You think, where should global variables be?

Daniel Prayogo:

Thankyou, I do some modify such as alert off, suggest and trend still on. and I think I found your suggested trend information in the coding is wrong type, may check it again. Such as bearis weak, bullish medium, etc (I'm sorry if I'm wrong). But this Indicator is amazing, and I thankyou to you for this great indicator :D 

How is the signal correct in your opinion?

Roberto Jacobs:

You think, where should global variables be?

You are not defining any global variable and so you do not need to call GlobalVariablesDeleteAll. Actually this is a bad thing to do in OnDeinit(). Read the documentation, it says: "Deletes global variables of the client terminal."

That means a call to GlobalVariablesDeleteAll() with no arguments will delete every global variable of the MT terminal. What if other EAs or indicators did set up global variables?

Your OnDeinit obviously has a bad/unwanted side effect. This is why I wrote my comment, I think you should remove this call but I wonder why you even added it first place.

lippmaje:

You are not defining any global variable and so you do not need to call GlobalVariablesDeleteAll. Actually this is a bad thing to do in OnDeinit(). Read the documentation, it says: "Deletes global variables of the client terminal."

That means a call to GlobalVariablesDeleteAll() with no arguments will delete every global variable of the MT terminal. What if other EAs or indicators did set up global variables?

Your OnDeinit obviously has a bad/unwanted side effect. This is why I wrote my comment, I think you should remove this call but I wonder why you even added it first place.

Up to your opinion.

So could you explain better where to put TP line and SL, cause I´m new on forex. 

thanks

Here's a fixed version without the GlobalVariablesDeleteAll where you also may adjust line length and line positioning.

@Roberto this GlobalVariablesDeleteAll deletes terminal variables - and not global variables of your program. There is no point in calling that during deinit.

Files: