Why don't my orders completely close? Why do EAs carry over to multiple accounts? Why can't I turn off sounds?

Brand new to the platform, and I have a bunch of questions.

First of all, I've attached an image. What is this? It looks like buy/sell limits are on the screen from an EA that was running, although I dropped a script to close all orders. The orders appeared again on one demo account (after they all disappeared from the terminal) and the EA started running once more. I had to manually stop that. Moreover, I still see these blue/red lines on totally unrelated accounts (my Live account, as well as another demo), plus the same EA image smiley face/frown face on the top right of the screen. I can't click on these lines or do anything with them. They're just there.

Can I disassociate these accounts somehow? Nervous these EAs will start running automatically in the wrong place, at the wrong time. I don't want these accounts to be related at all.

Also, the sounds keep going despite the fact that I disabled all sounds under "events". What else can I do?

Thanks.

Files:
Untitled.png  6 kb
Untitled2.png  16 kb