Indicators: 3DMa - page 2

Nikolai Semko:

Very strange. I remember exactly that I attached the MT4 version. Send again.

Do you really use this indicator in trading? Lol.

The later you switch to MT5, the more you steal from yourself.

Yes, I use it for trading. I like MAs and I like how this one gives me a good view of the short-term and the longer-term trends in a glance. What is so funny about that? It's your own creation, isn't it? Why would you make it and share it if you think it's useless?

Mind you, I don't use the super thick and colorful configuration. I always click the bottom left corner. That gives me plenty of lines already.

Well, the latest version you posted is working as expected. Many thanks.

whoowl:

Yes, I use it for trading. I like MAs and I like how this one gives me a good view of the short-term and the longer-term trends in a glance. What is so funny about that? It's your own creation, isn't it? Why would you make it and share it if you think it's useless?

Mind you, I don't use the super thick and colorful configuration. I always click the bottom left corner. That gives me plenty of lines already.

Well, the latest version you posted is working as expected. Many thanks.

Simple moving averages are a simple and useful tool, if you know which period to use at a given time. :)
And every moment of time has its own period.
And how to find out - this is the main task.
Whoever uses constant periods on constant timeframes will inevitably lose money. It's just a matter of time.
IMHO

Nikolai Semko:

Simple moving averages are a simple and useful tool, if you know which period to use at a given time. :)
And every moment of time has its own period.
And how to find out - this is the main task.
Whoever uses constant periods on constant timeframes will inevitably lose money. It's just a matter of time.
IMHO

I don't use constant periods on constant timeframes. It's just that the indicator moving and getting all messed up every time I changed something was annoying. I just wanted to be able to change it manually.

And that is working now. Thank you again.