Problem with Stops Level in Custom Symbol settings.....

I have a custom made EA and I am getting error message when I use this EA 

"2019.02.22 17:55:52.489 2019.02.18 13:15:16   failed modify #879 sell 1.00 Nifty Jan sl: 10773.80, tp: 10498.80 -> sl: 10773.80, tp: 10708.00 [Invalid stops]"

My developer says the problem has to be with the broker for the issue of Invalid stops, But I run this EA on a Custom symbol, I can adjust the Stops Level in the Custom symbol settings.....My question is what would be the appropriate setting level for Stops Level in the Custom symbol setting to avoid the Invalid Stops?????

Please someone help me....

It seems that you have some trailing stop because the invalid stop loss is generate by modifying a position with a new stop loss. Do you have mql source code ?

Marius Ovidiu Sunzuiana:
 It seems that you have some trailing stop because the invalid stop loss is generate by modifying a position with a new stop loss. Do you have mql source code ?

Yes, you are right my friend, invalid stop loss is generated only when the EA tries to modifies the position, however, some positions get modified without any problem, only some other positions do not get modified and shows as Invalid Stops....yes I do have the source code...

Please advise me how to overcome this problem.

If you can fix the problem, I can give you the source code