Difference seen in Price Chart candle shapes Dogi,Engulfing etc in FBS.com and Hotforex.com............ who the one is wrong out of these two ?

I traded on Demo account of two Brokers at a time to see if there is difference shown in Price Chart candles shapes or timings which change our Decisions for Profits. I found the differences in shapes as Dogi on one chart and no Dogi at the same time on the chart of other broker !!! Screen shots of both the Brokers are attached side by side. Please discuss who The Broker is manipulating with the Price Charts so that I select the correct one for my Real account Trading. 

On M1 chart you are referring to differences of fractions of pips.

That is hardly significant.

I am science graduate, Tiny differences in shapes of molecules and polarity changes the physical properties of material things in bulk. fore example water is liquid at room temperature and not in gas form just because of the H-polar bondings which is difference on molecular level, say at fractions level. I mean to say Dear fellow that fractions in science are the building units and very much important for the upcoming behavior of material things in bulk. So Dear Keith Watford, M1 or H1 basically are same structure builders within the builds. May I ask you please if you have some degree in Science or Arts so that I may discuss in a science flow that is 2+2=4 only not 5 or 3 etc because 2+2 becomes 200+200 and so on 2000+2000=………...Bla Bla Bla. And if you are graduate in Arts then I would have to clarify some science logics along with the arguments Dear as there is difference between Universal logics((Sciences) and Skill logics(Arts) fore example A Taxi driver knows how to drive a Taxi perfectly all right but it is not necessary that he must know the science of Engine or Mechanics, the Taxi driver is skillful in Arts but not in science of working of the Engine theory. Don't mind it please as Discussion means giving arguments and not the emotional Dialogues or general social calming speeches, Discussions are done to dig out the truths, not the satisfactions of customers.

So Dear Keith Watford, M1 matters not ,give some other scientific argument please and not just a soothing reply please.

muhammad zubair:

I am science graduate, Tiny differences in shapes of molecules and polarity changes the physical properties of material things in bulk. fore example water is liquid at room temperature and not in gas form just because of the H-polar bondings which is difference on molecular level, say at fractions level. I mean to say Dear fellow that fractions in science are the building units and very much important for the upcoming behavior of material things in bulk. So Dear Keith Watford, M1 or H1 basically are same structure builders within the builds. May I ask you please if you have some degree in Science or Arts so that I may discuss in a science flow that is 2+2=4 only not 5 or 3 etc because 2+2 becomes 200+200 and so on 2000+2000=………...Bla Bla Bla. And if you are graduate in Arts then I would have to clarify some science logics along with the arguments Dear as there is difference between Universal logics((Sciences) and Skill logics(Arts) fore example A Taxi driver knows how to drive a Taxi perfectly all right but it is not necessary that he must know the science of Engine or Mechanics, the Taxi driver is skillful in Arts but not in science of working of the Engine theory. Don't mind it please as Discussion means giving arguments and not the emotional Dialogues or general social calming speeches, Discussions are done to dig out the truths, not the satisfactions of customers.

So Dear Keith Watford, M1 matters not ,give some other scientific argument please and not just a soothing reply please.

Well that is a really pompous response!

May I remind you of your question as you seem to have forgotten it

" Please discuss who The Broker is manipulatingwith the Price Charts "

I didn't think that I actually needed to spell it out for you with my response

"On M1 chart you are referring to differences of fractions of pips.

That is hardly significant."

Your question was simply about which broker may be manipulating the M1 chart. Not anything to do with whether candlestick patterns or any other pattern may be reliable from the M1 chart. Nothing regarding any scientific basis. 

If you had any relevant knowledge at all, you will know that forex is not a centralised market. There are many price feeds from different banks and not all brokers will be using the same banks. Therefore minor differences in price feeds are to be expected. Small differences of fractions of pips are insignificant.

So I will say that as there are always likely to be minor differences in prices between brokers, there is nothing on your charts to suggest that either broker is manipulating the price. I answered your question, nothing more.