Dark Windows Theme

I prefer to work with minimal distraction. One thing that works for me is to theme Windows with the classic, more minimal skin. There were too many problems with MT4 which forced me back to normal theme. MT5 I hope will let me somehow work into using permanently the Windows theme I create.

While I was messing with theming dark Windows theme to see if it was possible to use with MT5 I was very surprised! Most elements of the GUI can be configured in such a way it is functional and pleasing for my eyes. Any work-arounds I needed to put into my theme specifically because of MT5 display of elements ended up working OK with my other software.

There are only a couple things I would like to point out and suggest maybe to implement some minor style changes. Maybe others will be happy to know they control not only the display of charts color within MT5, but the color of MT5 itself.

Brett Luedtke:

I prefer to work with minimal distraction. One thing that works for me is to theme Windows with the classic, more minimal skin. There were too many problems with MT4 which forced me back to normal theme. MT5 I hope will let me somehow work into using permanently the Windows theme I create.

While I was messing with theming dark Windows theme to see if it was possible to use with MT5 I was very surprised! Most elements of the GUI can be configured in such a way it is functional and pleasing for my eyes. Any work-arounds I needed to put into my theme specifically because of MT5 display of elements ended up working OK with my other software.

There are only a couple things I would like to point out and suggest maybe to implement some minor style changes. Maybe others will be happy to know they control not only the display of charts color within MT5, but the color of MT5 itself.

This is MetaTrader 5 themed with Stardock WindowsBlinds software, theme Unlighted:
Files:
v1t_fe4.jpg  139 kb

Hey there,

Is it possible to do this with mt4?

Even if it mean to change something in windows 7 config settings.

Thanks 

Hi all,

I'm new here.

I found this thread, and I'm just wondering if anyone else here has had success in implement a "Dark Theme" to MT5 yet?

I really want to have the option of a Dark Theme for MT5 on windows and on the Android app possible. 

If anyone has had success, I'd love to know :)

Regards,

Jen

Hi guys, following this topic because I really want this too.

Thanks.

It's been 11 years and this has never been made official with MT4/5. :(

Guys this is very hard to work long hours will a light gray frame of MQL5 dazzling the eyes,

Please solve this 10 year old problem 🙏

Why it can't switch to windows config "Dark mood team" like the other professional workplace ?