cannot purchase from my account. asking to contact service desk

hello, i have 2 accounts and when i try to log in both account fromn my home pc , this account got financial restriction . cannot purchase anything .it says contact technical support which i did but nobody answered. can ay1 help me on this matter ? thank you.

You (and everybody) should understand the following: this mql5 portal is acting according to the western countries' law and regulations (the US, the UK, Australia, EU - for example). And everything (the most of the actions related to the money) is going to be done by automatic machine.

So, automatic financial machine made this restriction.
And, most probably, it is related to to the following:

• one of your username was participating in "decompile job" in Freelance (for example);
  • you had two mql5 forum money related accounts (which is prohibited; money related forum account should be one only);
  • and more ...

My suggestion - you should wait, and analyse the situation: what you did in wrong way? may be - you are trying to withdraw/deposit money twice in a day (you can do it once in a day only)? or any other similar situation ...

I think - soon or later (may be - soon) - the financial machine will delete this restriction ... 

Hello

I have seen your previous advise regarding why the signal could not be purchased. My situation is similar to his. The message I received upon renewing was "financial operation limitation -subscription failed". I have taken a screenshot that shows that some money is locked (due to the signal provider) and most account per signal provider closed on 02.02.2019. Till to date it still reflects that the monies are locked. I do not have the factors you stated as possibilites of why subscriptions failed appliable to me. Maybe I do not know. Please help. 

Morotha