Signals demo or real

Hi, I'm kind of a newbie around here. But I was looking at Forex signals on metatrader and seemed that every one of them that I went into was using a demo account. If I want to connect to my Live account with Forex signal provider they would have to be using a live account as well is that not correct? So how do I find or sort the signal providers by real versus demo?

pd02886:
Hi, I'm kind of a newbie around here. But I was looking at Forex signals on metatrader and seemed that every one of them that I went into was using a demo account. If I want to connect to my Live account with Forex signal provider they would have to be using a live account as well is that not correct? So how do I find or sort the signal providers by real versus demo?

If you are checking the Signals tab of your demo account MT platform, you will get demo account signal suggestions.

Login with your real account credentials and you will see the real account signals too.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you are checking the Signals tab of your demo account MT platform, you will get demo account signal suggestions.

Login with your real account credentials and you will see the real account signals too.

Thanks.