How can I send my order in pre-specified market price point?

Hello everyone,

I read about different pending orders in MT5 but unfortunately I couldn't find what I need. What I need is putting buy orders exactly when the market price reached to a specified point.

For example, consider market price of stock_a is $100 at the moment. I guess it will goes down up to $95 then will go up again. So I want to put a pending order exactly when the market price reached to $95.

I need this type of pending order, cause I don't like other people see my order in the table! before the market price reaches to the point that I like to buy the stock. Something like "exchange execution" but in the point that I pre-specified.

rezaeee:

Hello everyone,

I read about different pending orders in MT5 but unfortunately I couldn't find what I need. What I need is putting buy orders exactly when the market price reached to a specified point.

For example, consider market price of stock_a is $100 at the moment. I guess it will goes down up to $95 then will go up again. So I want to put a pending order exactly when the market price reached to $95.

I need this type of pending order, cause I don't like other people see my order in the table! before the market price reaches to the point that I like to buy the stock. Something like "exchange execution" but in the point that I pre-specified.

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/mobile-trading/iphone/help/trade/general_concept/order_types

Just remember/study that not all orders will be in the Exchange's/MT server... So you need to control your risk...

;)

Types of Orders - Trading Principles - MetaTrader 5
Types of Orders - Trading Principles - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The MetaTrader 5 mobile platform allows users to prepare and issue requests for the broker to execute trading operations. In addition, the platform allows to control and manage open positions. For this purposes, several types of trade orders are used. An order is an instruction of a brokerage firm's client to conduct a trade operation. In the...

Minions Labs:

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/mobile-trading/iphone/help/trade/general_concept/order_types

Just remember/study that not all orders will be in the Exchange's/MT server... So you need to control your risk...

;)

I read and tested those pending orders before!

What I need is say to MT5, buy/sell this stock at exactly this price. I don't like it puts my order in orders list and other people see my order. 

rezaeee:

I read and tested those pending orders before!

What I need is say to MT5, buy/sell this stock at exactly this price. I don't like it puts my order in orders list and other people see my order. 

So your EA will need to wait for price to reach your desired Bid/Ask price and send por order "at market" or directly buy/sell at those Bid/Ask prices...

Why you do not want to anyone to see your order on the book?