Experts: RSI EA v2 - page 2

hello I would like to add to this your EA, the martigala on 10 levels. how can i get, the .complete source

Ale Zantes :

hello I would like to add to this your EA, the martigala on 10 levels. how can i get, the .complete source

What is "martigala on 10 levels"?

example: the robot trades as long as it always makes profit with the same constant lot. when it makes a loss automatically at the next rs signal it enters with 0.2, if it closes in profit then it restarts with 0.1, if instead the third operation goes into a loss it does it with 0.3
martingale technique

I would like to insert a grid.
at 10 levels. on your EA

Ale Zantes :
esempio : il robot trada fin quanto fa sempre profitto con lo stesso lotto costante. quando fa una perdita in automatico al prossimk segnale della rsi entra con 0,2 , se chiude in profitto allora riparte con 0,1 , se invece va in loss la terza operazione la fa con 0,3 tecnica martingale

What are "10 levels"?

I tested your robot on historical backtests but in the long run it is no longer profitable. if you can put this in .. we're fine.

can you give me the source of your RSI can I add my strategy? you pass it too no problem

Ale Zantes :

Take the code. The code is open. Make the changes you want.

Ale Zantes :

You can see examples of martingale for now. In the meantime, I'll think about how to "screw" the martingale into the code 'RSI EA v2'

here is an example
Files:

Hi Vlad, is it possible to set the value for Money Management to less than 1? Can it be set to 0.5 or 0.1?

Thanks.