Entry or Exit Point

Does anyone know how to enter buy or exit sell at the exact price that you want to buy or sell at. I want to enter to buy at say $10.00 straight after a bullish candle that becomes a set of 4 bullish candles as it is going as price  is going up , but the platform enters me at a higher rate which means I lose profit or lose money because the price doesnt even rise to that automatic percentage that the platform has put me at. Or on 3 rising bullish candles the next is a doji and a barish candle and I want to enter at that price put the platform enters me at the lowest sell  rate  and I miss all that profit and actually trade at a loss when the point I wanted to enter at has 3 barish candles but never reach the sell point I have entered in. Sorry if this sounds normal to all you professionals I just don't want to enter this game if the odds are already stacked against me . How do I enter at the exact price I want to enter at ?

I am sure you are referring to slippages and requotes. There is an option when opening a trade to tell the broker that you won't accept any other price other than what your desired price. Your trade will either be cancelled or luckily executed. Second, if it happens all the time, change your broker.