Specified account already being used as a signal

It means that trading account (not this mql5 account) was used to provide the signals or to subscribe to the signal.

Sergey Golubev:
It means that trading account (not this mql5 account) was used to provide the signals or to subscribe to the signal.

Thank you, I want to use this account to create my own signal. It can't be created now. What is the solution?

Jianming Cong:

Thank you, I want to use this account to create my own signal. It can't be created now. What is the solution?

Use the other account to create the signal.

This is from the Signal rules -

Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account. The account that currently is subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal.

Jianming Cong:
The account is mine. It was taken up by someone else. How can I solve it?
Jianming Cong:

Hi,

To get your account back :

1. Log in to your broker website.
  2. Select your MT4/MT5 accounts
  3. .. and change the password.

That way you can take over your trade account.
done :)

not pay profit
A

I'm writing to you regarding some questions and concerns that I have.
1- It's been over 3 weeks that my profits have not been deposited into my account in IFCM, whilst I was told that it would take 2 weeks for the money to be deposited into my account! Please let me know what is the reason for that?
2- Please email me more information regarding the process, procedures, and time frame for receiving and withdrawing my profits?

Regards,
Amir H Rashidinejad

Ali Fathi Mahmoud Abad:

not pay profit
A

I'm writing to you regarding some questions and concerns that I have.
1- It's been over 3 weeks that my profits have not been deposited into my account in IFCM, whilst I was told that it would take 2 weeks for the money to be deposited into my account! Please let me know what is the reason for that?
2- Please email me more information regarding the process, procedures, and time frame for receiving and withdrawing my profits?

Regards,
Amir H Rashidinejad

Contact your broker.

Yohana Parmi:

Hi,

To get your account back :

1. Log in to your broker website.
  2. Select your MT4/MT5 accounts
  3. .. and change the password.

That way you can take over your trade account.
done :)

Thank you! This is a demo account. I can now modify my password at any time. I just want to hang up the signal in mql5. But now it can't be hanged. The prompt is occupied by someone else. Do I have a solution?

Jianming Cong:

Thank you! This is a demo account. I can now modify my password at any time. I just want to hang up the signal in mql5. But now it can't be hanged. The prompt is occupied by someone else. Do I have a solution?

hello my friend. 

i have this problem too.

could you solved your problem and get back your account?

can you help me please?

Shahram Amiri:

hello my friend. 

i have this problem too.

could you solved your problem and get back your account?

can you help me please?

Change your mt4 password in the terminal.

Max Brown:

Change your mt4 password in the terminal.

I done it. But my problem is still... don't solved.