tradilng platform help

I have used a number of different trading platforms over the years but have not encountered any as difficult to use as mql5

is there anywhere I can find STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE PLATFORM?

some of us may find videos in which in which rapidly spoken english and even more rapid selections are chosen are just not good

training aids-----------in fact the videos suck

I would like to have instructions in writing so that I can actually follow and try each step at my own (slow) pace

As it is, I try left clicks and right clicks and still am unable to get the results I am trying to get (THIS IS NOT AN INTUITIVE PLATFORM)

What exactly are you trying to do?

stephanie diaz:

I have used a number of different trading platforms over the years but have not encountered any as difficult to use as mql5

is there anywhere I can find STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE PLATFORM?

some of us may find videos in which in which rapidly spoken english and even more rapid selections are chosen are just not good

training aids-----------in fact the videos suck

I would like to have instructions in writing so that I can actually follow and try each step at my own (slow) pace

As it is, I try left clicks and right clicks and still am unable to get the results I am trying to get (THIS IS NOT AN INTUITIVE PLATFORM)

Hi,

You would search in MQL5 to find something what you want,

You can read these articles they may help to find what you want,

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/trading-platform

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help

Online Forex and exchange trading with MetaTrader 5
Online Forex and exchange trading with MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 is a multi-asset platform that allows trading Forex, stocks and futures. It offers superior tools for comprehensive price analysis, use of algorithmic trading applications (trading robots, Expert Advisor) and copy trading.  The MetaTrader 5 multi-asset platform supports the hedging method, which allows opening multiple positions...