In need of a good exit indicator

Hey guys, I am looking for a good exit indicator to add in my trading strategy. Really appreciate it if you guy could share your favorite indicator for exiting trades

kleinzoro:
Hey guys, I am looking for a good exit indicator to add in my trading strategy. Really appreciate it if you guy could share your favorite indicator for exiting trades

I would ask instead what would be your best EXIT strategy, but fo this you need to tell us in what context/timeframe/entry method you are using...

;)

Minions Labs:

I would ask instead what would be your best EXIT strategy, but fo this you need to tell us in what context/timeframe/entry method you are using...

;)

well bro I'm looking for a trend exiting indicator on the daily timeframe I use hull was for entering

kleinzoro:

well bro I'm looking for a trend exiting indicator on the daily timeframe I use hull was for entering

give it a try for a relatively fast Stochastic crossover... Try different values... I'm a day trader and could use a Stochastic, let's say of 7,3,3... which could not be appropriate for you but you can tweak it for your exit...

;)