Ip address blocked

It looks like my static ip address has been blocked from mql5 community.  For the last few days I can't log in on mt4 to the community.  There is also a red cross on my mql5 account security page next to the box i have ticked which contains my static ip address (Next to the box with the tick in it says)   -   Authorize from allowed static IP addresses only. I have the same problem if this box is checked or not. I have the same issue on laptop, windows tablet and desktop. 

The cause is likely mine as i run 10 instances of mt4 and have installed and re installed 9 (1 is on another desktop) of them several times due to problems my end which are now resolved after a fresh install of windows 7 on the desktop and updated windows and all drivers. I use a risk calculator purchased from the marketplace which I'd like to reinstall. If i try to login on the mt4 terminal it causes it to slow down even after the removal of the password and username. I have to uninstall the terminal and load a new one. Is there is a way to resolve my problem. Tried searching the forum where the general consensus is wait 24 hours. It's been 3 days now. I did send a message to the service desk who informed me they only deal with financial matters and to try the forums. Any help much appreciated.

Andrew

I think you mean that your terminal(s) can't connect as I see that here you are successfully logged in!

Se maybe you talk to your broker in this case - terminal does not connect?

Thanks for the reply. My fault, I should have explained clearer. All my terminals are connected and I can trade from them on all devices. There has been no issue there. I was getting access denied message when trying to access mql5 web pages on all devices and phone. Now i can access the web pages without the message on all devices but still can't connect to the community on the terminals to access the marketplace and reinstall the risk calculator i use. Also still have the red cross by my ip address on the security page on mql5 account.  Any thoughts?