Making Test Bot for Metatrader Expert Advisors That Automatically Finds The Best Trade Value etc!

Hello Everyone!

I'm quite new here and in the world of metatrader, but I have some questions that I am looking for answer. So, my question or problem is that, is it somehow possible to make separate code/script/bot or whatever other thing that takes some parameters like Price Pair, Trade Value, MA, SL, TP, timeframe and tests them to find the best possible options and changes them automatically. Is it possible to make it inside MQl or that needs some kind of other program, coding language etc. Has anyone done that already or something similar to that. For me it seems to be like elixir of immortality. SInce I know nothing about those things just forgive me :D I tried to google and search something but all I could found was strategytesting, backtesting and stuff like that.

Anyways, thank you for answers If I get any. Have a nice day

SSS

Well start searching in the Codebase, Articles and the Market. Beside that you can ask here to realize your ideas!

Bare in mind that there is practically nothing that has not been coded for Mt4/Mt5 yet.

Carl Schreiber:

Well start searching in the Codebase, Articles and the Market. Beside that you can ask here to realize your ideas!

Bare in mind that there is practically nothing that has not been coded for Mt4/Mt5 yet.

Thank you for your answer :) Best would be if I don't have to pay for that but maybe learn everything by myself, but I didn't have any clue where to search or how to exactly search it. I'll check out your listed pages.

You can run some tests in oninit() function so it calculates optimal, and always up to date parameters on the go, and upon (planned) reinitialization.

Marco vd Heijden:
You can run some tests in oninit() function so it calculates optimal, and always up to date parameters on the go, and upon (planned) reinitialization.
Hmm, I see. So it actually is possible somehow. Now I have to find any tutorials or something how to do that or find a place where to get that. Thank you for your answer :)