Best indicator for buying low?

I am building an EA based on my trading strategy. It should work at any entry point, but will be more profitable if it selects a point in the market (for it's initial purchase), to buy low. What is a good indicator to use that will allow me to buy low and to have good bottom resistance?

Thanks.

keith.foecke:

I am building an EA based on my trading strategy. It should work at any entry point, but will be more profitable if it selects a point in the market (for it's initial purchase), to buy low. What is a good indicator to use that will allow me to buy low and to have good bottom resistance?

Thanks.

Low[0];

Mohamad Zulhairi Baba:
While Low[] will give me the low price for the selected bar or range, it does nothing to give me any indication of bottom resistance. I am looking for a way to estimate when a downward trend is reversing. My first attempt was using 2 SMA's with different time frames, then to open a buy order when the Ask was lower than the two. Using this method, quite often I would notice that a few ticks after my buy would be at a lower price before the trend reverses.