Experts: Mad Trader - page 15

MartinG:

It works...but it´s the second time my demo account got busted. I virtually lost 230.000,- USD from 236.000. For real acoounts you really must be lucky during the first few trades, then you have to apply a strict money management. It can be very profitable. Anyhow, I am not sure if I am goning real.

I would not, the risk is too high, what madtrader takes.

MartinG:

It works...but it´s the second time my demo account got busted. I virtually lost 230.000,- USD from 236.000. For real acoounts you really must be lucky during the first few trades, then you have to apply a strict money management. It can be very profitable. Anyhow, I am not sure if I am goning real.

Sorry to ask again but I can't get it to trade. GPB/JPY / M5 on MT4 build 509, "allow live trading" checked. Could it be because of the broker? (LMAX)

Some settings?

Thanks for the help.

Sorry to ask again but I can't get it to trade. GPB/JPY / M5 on MT4 build 509, "allow live trading" checked. Could it be because of the broker? (LMAX)

Some settings?

Thanks for the help.

nurmalso:
MartinG:

in and out is the style. Nurmalso is right.

nurmalso:
MartinG:

in and out is the style. Nurmalso is right.

Hi Guys!

Would anybody send me the evillive's version of Madtrader 8.3, because the link waht evillive has given, doesnot work longer.

sicsok

klesli@gmail.com

Hi Guys!

Would anybody send me the evillive's version of Madtrader 8.3, because the link waht evillive has given, doesnot work longer.

sicsok

klesli@gmail.com