Experts: Artificial Intellegence optimized by Pramod Baviskar

Artificial Intellegence optimized by Pramod Baviskar:

Artificial Intellegence (by Reshetov) original code is optimized with higher returns and accuracy for positional traders.

Author: Pramod Baviskar

if you're Working and Developing Auto-trading robots for various Financial Markets.

Then I don't get why you didn't change the code to get it working in all market conditions

the original code is from 2006. Your code is also from that time not from 2014 !!!

and that needs to be modified to make it trade correctly in the market conditions we have now in 2014

if you're Working and Developing Auto-trading robots for various Financial Markets.

Then I don't get why you didn't change the code to get it working in all market conditions

the original code is from 2006. Your code is also from that time not from 2014 !!!

and that needs to be modified to make it trade correctly in the market conditions we have now in 2014

deVries:

it is only optimized for catch trend and make profits.

it is same old code only parameter changed.

deVries:

pramod5483:
deVries:

Then you have to know why this code will not work on a lot different accounts

Why do you need to post a code from someone else without improving it so it will trade according the market conditions of 2014

How can you write down the words I am Working and Developing Auto-trading robots for various Financial Markets.

There is no code yours and you didn't improved the one you published here......

Show me and others here some contribution from yourself if you publish a code

and the optimizing you did was with data from only one month ..... Is that a reliable result ??

pramod5483:
deVries:

Then you have to know why this code will not work on a lot different accounts

Why do you need to post a code from someone else without improving it so it will trade according the market conditions of 2014

How can you write down the words I am Working and Developing Auto-trading robots for various Financial Markets.

There is no code yours and you didn't improved the one you published here......

Show me and others here some contribution from yourself if you publish a code

and the optimizing you did was with data from only one month ..... Is that a reliable result ??