Experts: CSV signals to Expert

CSV signals to Expert:

How to load csv signals into your expert

Author: Louis Stoltz

Thank You. Do you have an idea of what to do with this file. After the recent updates to the MT 4 I can't get CSV2FXT to work. So how to convert it on the FXT, the HST?
Please help.

Thank You. Do you have an idea of what to do with this file. After the recent updates to the MT 4 I can't get CSV2FXT to work. So how to convert it on the FXT, the HST?
Please help.

Thanks for this.  For me though it is only partially working.  It only recognises the first trade in the csv file.  Any idea why it is not seeing all of the trades?

MQL4 Comments:
Please help.
Sorry I dont know what you talking about. This is to load csv into an expert advisor.

boatman81:

Thanks for this.  For me though it is only partially working.  It only recognises the first trade in the csv file.  Any idea why it is not seeing all of the trades?

Well you must check your csv file and if its not working debug it in the code. Just make sure your history has that date in there.

Thank you Louis,

really helpful.

I had only some troubles initially...solved by writing the date in the format  

2014.01.23 14:43:00

instead of 

2014-01-23 14:43:00

Many thanks,

Stefano