Libraries: MySQL for new MQL4 (tested in build 600) - page 2

phily:

Nice job,

Can anyone give me a pointer as to making this work for 2008 64 bit server? I assume this is my issue, as it says 32 bit only above.

I took the above code and added my old Insert loop from my own MySQL EA and it Inserts first loop fine. It then crashes MT4 with libmysql.dll access violation error.

Any tips would be appreciated.

I worked it out after a long week of trying :)

phily:

Nice job,

Can anyone give me a pointer as to making this work for 2008 64 bit server? I assume this is my issue, as it says 32 bit only above.

I took the above code and added my old Insert loop from my own MySQL EA and it Inserts first loop fine. It then crashes MT4 with libmysql.dll access violation error.

phily:

Glad you got it working. Could you share what you had to do in order for it to work on 64 bit environment? Pull request on Github would be even more appreciated.

phily:

Glad you got it working. Could you share what you had to do in order for it to work on 64 bit environment? Pull request on Github would be even more appreciated.

Great job!!!

But what have to be changed to work in an 64 bit environment?

THX in advance!

Michael

Great job!!!

But what have to be changed to work in an 64 bit environment?

THX in advance!

Michael

When I use this I get access violation read to msvcrt.dll, is this normal or is there a way to avoid this error.

When I use this I get access violation read to msvcrt.dll, is this normal or is there a way to avoid this error.

phily:
phily:

Nice job,

What have you changed? I've got the same problems... . :-(

THX in advance!

phily:
phily:

Nice job,

What have you changed? I've got the same problems... . :-(

THX in advance!