Experts: Turtle Trader - page 5

Hi Thrinai,

I have 2 questions please ...? 1- Risk=0.7 ...??? what does this mean,and how to make it more risky,or more safety ...??? give me an examples please to how to make it more risky and vice versa ...???

question 2- Stop loss = 60 ...??? is it 60 pips .? or 60$ ...??? or what is the unit for this parameter....????

Oh, let me please add more questions :-)

Martingale step = 2, what does this means also ..?? and what will happen if we'll make it 1 or 3 ...????

By the way i'm testing it on a real account with 10$ of course without martingale,coz i realised that maringale we should use it with more bigger accounts from 1000$,but why it's risky ....????

Thank you so much Thrinai for this great promising EA ....

Hi Thrinai,

I have 2 questions please ...? 1- Risk=0.7 ...??? what does this mean,and how to make it more risky,or more safety ...??? give me an examples please to how to make it more risky and vice versa ...???

question 2- Stop loss = 60 ...??? is it 60 pips .? or 60$ ...??? or what is the unit for this parameter....????

Martingale step = 2, what does this means also ..?? and what will happen if we'll make it 1 or 3 ...????

By the way i'm testing it on a real account with 10$ of course without martingale,coz i realised that maringale we should use it with more bigger accounts from 1000$,but why it's risky ....????

abrsive:

Hello Guys and thanks for the EA Thrinai,

A couple of questions.

Do you recommend the use of the EA on pairs other than the EURUSD? Same settings? My experience has been that it produces more losses than with EURUSD. How is it working out for everyone else?

Is it best to keep the EA running 24hrs a day or to limit its time period? London open to US close for example?

Best regards,

I tried it only with Eur/USD,and it's doing fine,slow but fine and secure,with even 10$ account,but i'm using it on VPS server to keep it running 24hours a day ....

abrsive:

Hello Guys and thanks for the EA Thrinai,

A couple of questions.

Do you recommend the use of the EA on pairs other than the EURUSD? Same settings? My experience has been that it produces more losses than with EURUSD. How is it working out for everyone else?

Is it best to keep the EA running 24hrs a day or to limit its time period? London open to US close for example?

Best regards,

I tried it only with Eur/USD,and it's doing fine,slow but fine and secure,with even 10$ account,but i'm using it on VPS server to keep it running 24hours a day ....

tsms:

Hi Thrinai,

Stop loss = 60 ...???

Answer 60 is $60

Martingale step = 2

Answer If loss maximum lot * 2*2

if you choose step = 3 lot*2*2*2

tsms:

Hi Thrinai,

Stop loss = 60 ...???

Answer 60 is $60

Martingale step = 2

Answer If loss maximum lot * 2*2

if you choose step = 3 lot*2*2*2

Hi.activate in in demo accont.why it doesn't work?My borker is Alpari.

Hi.activate in in demo accont.why it doesn't work?My borker is Alpari.

thrinai:
sicsok:

Hi Guys!

I 'm testing Turtle' on 5000 USD demo account since a week, without any problem. It's a bit slow (9.30 USD profit), small positions (not depending on account balance, I think so). Dear thrinai would you take in it a function for automatic lot size, depending on the accountbalance? If it is, I'm sorry.

sicsok

It's in developing process.Wait next version.

Hello

Hello

Expert " Turtule Trader " uploaded has an error in the following:

copied = CopyTime(_Symbol,_Period,0,1,New_Time);

_symbol and _Period are errors

if i delete the _, it still has error " copytime" function not defined

I will be thankful for you if you send me the correct one, my email is : mfs.msc@gmail.com

thank you in advance.

thrinai:
sicsok:

Hi Guys!

I 'm testing Turtle' on 5000 USD demo account since a week, without any problem. It's a bit slow (9.30 USD profit), small positions (not depending on account balance, I think so). Dear thrinai would you take in it a function for automatic lot size, depending on the accountbalance? If it is, I'm sorry.

sicsok

It's in developing process.Wait next version.

Hello

Hello

Expert " Turtule Trader " uploaded has an error in the following:

copied = CopyTime(_Symbol,_Period,0,1,New_Time);

_symbol and _Period are errors

if i delete the _, it still has error " copytime" function not defined

I will be thankful for you if you send me the correct one, my email is : mfs.msc@gmail.com

thank you in advance.