Indicators: Volume Profil & Range V6

Volume Profil & Range V6:

Volume Profile + Range v6.0 (former TPO). Distribution of deals by price levels at a given time interval. Displayed as a histogram. The width of the histogram at the level means the number of transactions carried out on it. If a broker provides data on a real volume, the indicator is able to display distribution on it as well. Original codes is here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15440 but it doesnt work on new builts of MT5 I just compiled for new builts

Volume Profil & Range V6

Author: Ahmet Metin Yilmaz

hi, thanks for this indicator, 

Please can you add the value area as an option , its very important and usefull.

this is an MT4 version example;  http://prntscr.com/lfjqsz

thank you

Screenshot
Screenshot
  • prnt.sc
Captured with Lightshot

wd369:

hi, thanks for this indicator, 

Please can you add the value area as an option , its very important and usefull.

this is an MT4 version example;  http://prntscr.com/lfjqsz

thank you

You can also publish your mt4 codes here

I am sure that someone add your logic what you want 

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

You can also publish your mt4 codes here

I am sure that someone add your logic what you want 

yeah that way it will be a complete  strong volume profile, The value area and the last X days poc very important.

Hope we see this features implemented on this mt5 version 

okay So here its the code is attached.

with all my best.

Thank you for offering this wonderful indicator free of charge. It is better than all the paid versions. Please how do we get tick data for mt5 and make this awesome indicator to calculate with tick data.

Please, kindly add quaterly and yearly parameters to it for longer term analysis and trading. Thank you!

steadypips:

Thank you for offering this wonderful indicator free of charge. It is better than all the paid versions. Please how do we get tick data for mt5 and make this awesome indicator to calculate with tick data.

Please, kindly add quaterly and yearly parameters to it for longer term analysis and trading. Thank you!

Thank you for your good words. I can do your wishes if I found spare time. But you know it is free open source version. You can try yourself  too with open source codes. Thank you for your understanding.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:
Thank you for your good words. I can do your wishes if I found spare time. But you know it is free open source version. You can try yourself  too with open source codes. Thank you for your understanding.
Unfortunately, I am not a programmer. Send me what it will cost for you to add quarterly and yearly parameter to both indicators. My email successfullstudent@gmail.com

I am sure someone do for you in freelance section. Thank you.

Hello, how can this indicator be used in actual combat? Can you talk about strategy?

15755502862:

Hello, how can this indicator be used in actual combat? Can you talk about strategy?
It depends on you
It is only an indicator for free.
You can discuss about your strategy or ask for someone's strategy in freelance section referred this indicator.