Error

Hello very good, to open any indicator the candles are super fast and do not go to the same price that should go as it is ?, I open a new indicator and everything is perfect the problem is when opening an indicator through the web, Why is this happening? Thank you!

hestmarbe:
Hello very good, to open any indicator the candles are super fast and do not go to the same price that should go as it is ?, I open a new indicator and everything is perfect the problem is when opening an indicator through the web, Why is this happening? Thank you!

Try to put some screenshots and explain a little better... at least for me (I'm brazilian) i don't have a single clue what you are talking about...

;)

I mean that the candle / price rises and falls much faster than the account when installing an indicator through the visual mode

hestmarbe:
I mean that the candle / price rises and falls much faster than the account when installing an indicator through the visual mode

Probably the indicator you are using is not handling the velocity of the market as it should... This is not per se a Metatrader problem, it is an indicaor problem... as I'm seeing.

Did you try other indicator of the same kind?

if and the same thing happens, it is not very strange

it's usually when I give free demo ..