Hi, I rent for 6 months ($500) but now it doesn't work ??

Hi,

I rent for 6 months ($500)  but now it doesn't work ,

Can I recover my money ?

Thanks .

Go to the service desk (the link is on your profile).
I am not sure that they will refund ... but you can try.

Or provide more details here so community may help (community can not help to refund but we all can help you concerning some technical issue or other related situation, or to understand why "it worked yesterday but stopped working now".

I also depends on what you mean by "works" -- did it stop trading when it should or does it just lose money in these market conditions.

You might find that your EA is also corrupted. Have you tried reinstalling?

What does your Journal or EA tabs say in their error/activity logs?

You need to explain more to get some suggestions.... the Service Desk will also want more info to answer you.

In the Journal everything is perfect.
The. Work with me yesterday, but I was surprised by his way of work where in the experience was very excellent and within one month earns profits.
, but when you buy it I noticed that open one deal  every day and sometimes in two days once?

Why it works slowly ?

Thank You .

What do you mean by slowly ? 

What do you think is fast ? or normal ? 

Brother MARCO ,
I mean when I test the expert advisor
Over the course of 7 days ,, I have been entering the details and find in one day offers currencies 15 buy+sell ,

When I bought it there were no open deals with me It only opens one currency one day or two days later .

athbii:
Brother MARCO ,
I mean when I test the expert advisor
Over the course of 7 days ,, I have been entering the details and find in one day offers currencies 15 buy+sell ,

When I bought it there were no open deals with me It only opens one currency one day or two days later .
Hello, pls I really want to know. cos I want to buy the EA..Did u say it works , but it works slowly? so, atleast it works in real account? that must be good news then..pls reply..

92monie:
Hello, pls I really want to know. cos I want to buy the EA..Did u say it works , but it works slowly? so, atleast it works in real account? that must be good news then..pls reply..

Did you read the title? It is not working for athbii.

Why would you want to buy it based on what you read here?