New MetaTrader 5 platform build 1930: Floating window charts and .Net libraries in MQL5 - page 2

sadplanet: My log file has my account number etc. Is it ok to attach it here to a public thread?

I agree! Such private information should never be posted on a public forum and it was wrong of MetaQuotes to do away with the Service Desk for such bug reports.

It is completely counter-intuitive for a Software Development Team not to have a proper bug-tracking support system in place.

Sure, you can always delete sensitive information (names, account numbers, amounts) from logfile text. Basically, we need lof lines from terminal start till freeze.

Public support on forum increase our transparency encourage community to provide more feedback and share positive resolutions of issues.

Aytugan Khafizov:

Sure, you can always delete sensitive information (names, account numbers, amounts) from logfile text. Basically, we need lof lines from terminal start till freeze.

Public support on forum increase our transparency encourage community to provide more feedback and share positive resolutions of issues.

Here you go:
Files:

Does anyone know where MT5 is storing data now? I cloned the terminal and editor into it's own directory, created a /portable launcher, and deleted everything in ./Roaming/MetaQuotes & ./ProgramFiles/MetaQuotes & ./ProgramData/MetaQuotes yet it still launches with my account logged in. How is this possible? 

EDIT: I found it in the registry 

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MetaQuotes Software

sadplanet:
Here you go:

We need a log from terminal's start - from the line similar to

2018.10.28 22:33:14.673 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1930 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

I see from you log that your terminal got multiple network issues:

RG      2       20:55:47.698    MQL Base        failed connect to server
CO      2       20:55:47.792    Network 'xxxxxxx': no connection to xxxxxxxx-Server
DI      2       20:55:47.964    MQL5.community  authorization failed
RR      2       20:55:48.697    MQL5.community  authorization failed

Just in case - try to restart your computer, it can be Operating System degradation.

Aytugan Khafizov:

We need a log from terminal's start - from the line similar to

Just in case - try to restart your computer, it can be Operating System degradation.

There's nothing else in the log, just some lines about my pc and the location of the terminal. I had already tried restarting before I first posted here.

Aytugan Khafizov:

On my second pc using the previous build of MT5, no issues, so I think that's the wrong assumption to make. As I stated originally, as soon as MT5 starts to log in it freezes.

Now after the update I am getting "failed to create handle of the iMA indicador. So, now what ? Guys, it is serious. My EA is really profitable, from months. Now, I have no idea how to solve it.
Already deleted and reinstall all the MT5, nothing solve this.

2018.10.28 18:03:04.890 MARK (WINZ18,H1) cannot load indicator 'Moving Average' [4302]
2018.10.28 18:03:04.890 MARK (WINZ18,H1) Failed to create handle of the iMA indicator for the symbol /PERIOD_H1, error code 4302

Also, I have this EA in an Amazon AWS server, it is the exactly the same problem there and in my desktop, after the updated, my desktop stop to work as well. 
I am pissed as hell, please someone help me. it is just a great weekend gift. 

rodrigoabrao:
Now after the update I am getting "failed to create handle of the iMA indicador. So, now what ? Guys, it is serious. My EA is really profitable, from months. Now, I have no idea how to solve it.
Already deleted and reinstall all the MT5, nothing solve this.

2018.10.28 18:03:04.890 MARK (WINZ18,H1) cannot load indicator 'Moving Average' [4302]
2018.10.28 18:03:04.890 MARK (WINZ18,H1) Failed to create handle of the iMA indicator for the symbol /PERIOD_H1, error code 4302

Will this script run in debugging without hitting a breakpoint? 

#include <Indicators\Indicators.mqh>
void OnStart()
  {
//---
   ResetLastError();
   CiMA ma;
   if(GetLastError() != ERR_SUCCESS)
      DebugBreak();
   ma.Create(_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, 50, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE);
   if(GetLastError() != ERR_SUCCESS)
      DebugBreak();
   ma.Refresh();