Entering OTP when using VPS service

Any idea on how to enter OTP when using the MQL5 VPS migration service?

OTP?

Sergey Golubev:
OTP?

One Time Password?

Keith Watford:

One Time Password?

may be ... i have no idea ...

Yes, One Time Password.

flametree:
Yes, One Time Password.

What one time password?

Are you talking about MQL5 VPS?

If not, contact your (other) VPS provider.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What one time password?

Are you talking about MQL5 VPS?

If not, contact your (other) VPS provider.

Yes, MQL5 VPS.

https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/userguide/otp

One time password is a second level log in authorization, generated on mobile phone.  MQL5 VPS service, doesn't allow entering of OTP when migrating EAs to virtual server. Hence, log in failed on virtual server.

OTP - Getting Started - MetaTrader 4 Help
OTP - Getting Started - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
Use of OTP (One Time Password) provides an additional level of security when working with trading accounts. The user is required to enter a unique one-time password every time to connect to an account. How to enable OTP To start using one-time passwords, you should bind your trading account with the password generator, which are the mobile...

flametree:

Yes, MQL5 VPS.

https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/userguide/otp

One time password is a second level log in authorization, generated on mobile phone.  MQL5 VPS service, doesn't allow entering of OTP when migrating EAs to virtual server. Hence, log in failed on virtual server.

That has nothing to do with MQL5 VPS, its for extra account security.

Hi, anyone know how to use a VPS to connect into an account which requires OTP to log in???  I dont think there is a solution offered in this thread.  

Keith Long:
Hi, anyone know how to use a VPS to connect into an account which requires OTP to log in???  I dont think there is a solution offered in this thread.  

Hi Keith, from my previous experience , I couldn't find a way. I had to ask my broker to remove the OTP authentication.