Arbitrage

Does it exists any function to get quote prices from another  broker server  ( for arbitrage ) ?

Maybe with an external library coded as a Windows .DLL which connects, let's say through a DDE Market Data feed into a third party broker, and then pump the data into MT5.

;)

If there is any EA that can get quote prices from another  broker server, i want too..

You'll need 2 terminals for that. Get prices by using filecopy or pipe.

Marius Ovidiu Sunzuiana:
  Does it exists any function to get quote prices from another  broker server  ( for arbitrage ) ?
amri.rudi:
If there is any EA that can get quote prices from another  broker server, i want too..

Yes, by making use of DLL, create a master account and slave account which communicate with each other, that way the slave account will be receiving quote from the other brokers.

Marius Ovidiu Sunzuiana: Does it exists any function to get quote prices from another  broker server  ( for arbitrage ) ?

My suggestion is to not waste your time with Arbitrage. In this modern age of electronic communications there is seldom any kind of price discrepancy.

Also, the spread and commission costs alone will wipe out any slight profit advantage you may find.

Most brokers have a strict policy against it, and they will easily identify when you do it and will ban you and block your account.

Fernando Carreiro:

My suggestion is to not waste your time with Arbitrage. In this modern age of electronic communications there is seldom any kind of price discrepancy.

Also, the spread and commission costs alone will wipe out any slight profit advantage you may find.

Most brokers have a strict policy against it, and they will easily identify when you do it and will ban you and block your account.

This. You will not succeed in arb with metatrader, period. You'll need tech infrastructure that is many levels more sophisticated than those available to retail traders.