Experts: 204060 Program AIGrid System

204060 Program AIGrid System:

Grid is a money maker in weak market, while a disaster in trending market. Maybe you can consider close all positions at some time, and run it totally again at another time, just like a fisher. This is AIGrid System With Manual Control.

Author: Robbie Ruan

Great! A few questions: How does "ProfitRank" and "unEquLongShortControlLots" work?

vola66:

Great! A few questions: How does "ProfitRank" and "unEquLongShortControlLots" work?

ProfitRank means you will have different grades of TP, for example, if you set ProfitRank1 and ProfitRank2 to be true, it will open 2 orders, one with TP, the other with another TP.

unEquLongShortControlLots here is used to control lots, the smaller long short ratio, the more long lots and less short lots, vice visa. For example, if Lots(May change if enable EquityControlLots) =0.2, LongOpenPositions = 5 and ShortOpenPositions=10,then LongLots will be 2*0.2*10/15=0.26, and ShortLot will be 2*0.2-0.26=0.14, this function is triggered by some condition, present trigger condition is not very good, will be improved later.

Maybe you could use the "Gann SQ9" as filter. It is based on a square nine grid and plots time angle lines but also a zig zag line. So I think if price is above the latest zig zag value make only long orders and vice versa it may be workable. I'm not a coder and this is only my humble opinion but I use this system very successfully in trading so I think it may be worth a try for an EA like yours which is a good approach.

Have you been live-trading this ea since you made it in 2009?...

When you have dozens of pending orders and open orders, there is a useful tool for you to automatically close them all.

http://codebase.mql4.com/en/code/10402

tsaitl:
Have you been live-trading this ea since you made it in 2009?...

Yes, but not just this one, this is just a tool, you could use it properly.

Thanks for sharing !

Could you please join a typical .set file ?

I tried to guess values but it gets stuck...

which broker are you working with? cause some brokers' platform cannot respond this ea.

Could you convert this ea for 5 digit brokers please? Some brokers dont accept your ea due to 4 digit designed.

thanks a lot

pindurs:

Thanks for sharing !

Could you please join a typical .set file ?

I tried to guess values but it gets stuck...

There is no fixed .set file for all markets, maybe you can consider use different net in different waters.