Indicators: Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform by Sylvain Vervoort - page 2

indicator is the best

Hi MaryJane, Thank you so much for the indicators! I have down loaded so many indicators buy these are the best. Thank you again. Not to impose on your generosity is there or a trailing stop on the same principles? One cannot set a trailing stop on the number of pips because the market is so unpredictable, but on the line of ticks percentage we might just get a little more out our trades.. Kind regards

hi

tnx for ur good code.

cn u add sound alert to this code? that when level across up 12% or down 88%, alert award us.

regard

I cannot get this indicator to open on my mt4 chart. Is the code out of date? Any help is great. Thanks

campo1974:
I cannot get this indicator to open on my mt4 chart. Is the code out of date? Any help is great. Thanks
It was released in 2011 so it's quite possible that it won't work in post 600 builds

Never mind. My bad. Have it working. Thanks to the coder!

EA with this indicator

<Link removed>

7413276:

EA with this indicator

<Link removed>

Please attach the mq4 file here and not link to another website.

Here is a new version that features a major overhaul of the indicator's implementation. The performance has been trimmed for fast execution, and strict compilation rules have been applied.

From the article A Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform by Sylvain Vervoort:

"I am using a default value of four bars for the RSI and the zero-lagging moving average. These values give clear turning points, which are often clearer and faster than the 5-period original RSI."

"I suggest using two additional indicators with the inverse Fisher RSI. One is my fast short-term ARSI, described in the S&C October 2008. The other one is a medium-term stochastic oscillator to track the medium-term price moves."

Files: