Indicators: ZMFX all pivot levels

ZMFX all pivot levels:

Indicator which draws daily, weekly and monthly pivots, support and resistance levels.

Author: Darius

well done

BlueSkyThinking:
well done

Thanks, image above is not quite well as I uploaded, they changed it. But it is working correctly, but if some problems, just switch timeframe and switch back, so it updates.

Regards

Thanks for this indi

Get some issues:

- if the levels lines lenghts are good on H1 and higher (like on the screenshot above), for shorter TF, the lines are too long and their labels are not displayed

- in case you modify this indi, it would be great to be able to customize the lines settings: witdh and type

Regards

razoff:

Thanks for this indi

Get some issues:

- if the levels lines lenghts are good on H1 and higher (like on the screenshot above), for shorter TF, the lines are too long and their labels are not displayed

- in case you modify this indi, it would be great to be able to customize the lines settings: witdh and type

Regards

Thanks razoff,

Yes, noticed this after publishing the indi, planing to add a custmization possibility as You offered. Will update it here or/and on my blog.

Regards

Uploaded second version with corrected issues

Well formatted code, easy to follow. Indi works well on H1 and above, but is not mush good for monitoring pivots on lower time scales as the labels are off the screen. Would be nice not to have to run the chart with "Chart Shift" enabled and still have th test label on the right of the screen. I run 6 currencies on the screen at a time, and I like seeing the pivots, but you can't get much data on 6 windows with chart shift enabled. Anyway much appreciated, I might have a play with it when time allows....

Change in code all

CurTime()+(240*60)

to

CurTime()+(240*Period())

And that will FIX problem with labels on ANY timeframes

alco change this

extern double D_label_pos=1;
extern double W_label_pos=1.5;
extern double M_label_pos=5;

to this

extern double D_label_pos=1;
extern double W_label_pos=2;
extern double M_label_pos=3;

and that's it :D

Will you please add a link to the EX4 file as well.

a perfect job and especially a very useful indicator, really really nice!!!!!!!  :-)