How to create a signal only visible to me and free?

Hi guys,

I am looking to create a signal that is only visible to me and anyone else I share it with.

Also, I wish the signal - even though on a real account - to be free rather than have the usual USD 30 fee.

Is this possible?

If so, how do I do this?

Basically, I want to copy trades from a source account to target account / accounts without using an EA - just using a private signal.

The reason I don't want to use an EA is I won't need a VPS in that case.

Please help.

Ashish.

Ashish Kulkarni:

Hi guys,

I am looking to create a signal that is only visible to me and anyone else I share it with.

Also, I wish the signal - even though on a real account - to be free rather than have the usual USD 30 fee.

Is this possible?

If so, how do I do this?

Basically, I want to copy trades from a source account to target account / accounts without using an EA - just using a private signal.

The reason I don't want to use an EA is I won't need a VPS in that case.

Please help.

Ashish.

You can't publish a real account signal as free, but you can publish it as a paid signal and subscribe to it (as yourself) with another account without paying a subscription.

I've done it in the past and it had worked, let me know if you succeed.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't publish a real account signal as free, but you can publish it as a paid signal and subscribe to it (as yourself) with another account without paying a subscription.

I've done it in the past and it had worked, let me know if you succeed.

Perfect! I will give it a go.