Which trading system is the best?

Hi guys, which trading system is the best for you? and Why?

beneforex:

For me, the best system is algo-scalping. It allows you to quickly make a profit with reduced risks. But in turn, in trading there are a lot of scalping systems, so again there is a problem of choice :)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

For me, the best system is algo-scalping. It allows you to quickly make a profit with reduced risks. But in turn, in trading there are a lot of scalping systems, so again there is a problem of choice :)

yea, I agree with you.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

beneforex:
yea, I agree with you.

Beneforex can you please explain what algo-scalping is?

Keith Watford:

Beneforex can you please explain what algo-scalping is?

Hi,

Yes,i wanna know too,Could you please explain what it is?

beneforex:

The currency strength strategy is the best for me, basically it helps you identify currency pairs with a strong and weak currency, why trade a strong and a strong currency pair "Not much movement". But trading a strong and a weak currency in any direction is more logical.

HY GUYS I NEED HELP HERE AM NEW ON TRADING SO I WAS ASKING FOR HELP,I DEPOSITED MONEY FOR CYBERFX SO I DONT KNOW TO START TRADING.....

1429973 musa:
HY GUYS I NEED HELP HERE AM NEW ON TRADING SO I WAS ASKING FOR HELP,I DEPOSITED MONEY FOR CYBERFX SO I DONT KNOW TO START TRADING.....

Discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum sorry.

By the way, if you deposued money fr trading account with some broker so it means that you already have trading account and you can start to trade. 

----------------

Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 
MetaTrader 4 Help - Client Terminal – User Guide  
MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...