Metaquotes Demo account - page 3

Diego Lenti #:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my question. But I still don't have an objective answer to my question, just parallel considerations. Does the MetaQuotes MT4 demo account expire or not? It's a very simple question. Thanks!

How cares, metaquote is Not a broker

Diego Lenti #:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my question. But I still don't have an objective answer to my question, just parallel considerations. Does the MetaQuotes MT4 demo account expire or not? It's a very simple question. Thanks!

It is not simple question.
Because MetaQuotes-Demo account is not used for trading (it is used to update Metatrader to new builds and to test beta builds).

The brokers are having some limitations for demo accounts, and they are not announcing those limitations (concerning expiration).
MetaQuotes is not a broker but I think - it is same with MetaQuotes-Demo.

-------------------

It is really the problem to find some demo account with any broker without expiration.
I have spent a lot of time to find the brokers who are proposing the demo accounts without expiration (and no one helps me with my investigation).

So, it is not simple question.

-------------------

PS. You can write to the service desk and ask them (because they validated you to be a seller so you can ask them about this question for example).