Experts: Trade-Arbitrage - page 2

See the comments.

getch:

See the comments.

Please explain how to make this work.

All is already explained.

kaveh:

Hi

Would you mind clarifing more how to setup EA for trade since there are no trade when market open?

Cant seem to get it to run either....using Interbankfx.....the pairs are called EURUSDm GBPUSDm etc.....maybe that has something to do with it??

dogbreath wrote:

Cant seem to get it to run either....using Interbankfx.....the pairs are called EURUSDm GBPUSDm etc.....maybe that has something to do with it??

The EA considers it.

getch:

dogbreath wrote:

The EA considers it.

Still no trades, can you provide a better explaination how to set it up. We might be losing in thetranslation. Thanks

Very interesting EA but I have not been able to make work. The journal report errors a lot of errors.

I need somebody to help correct those problems, please.

Miguel

Unfortunately, all explanations only in Russian.

Still I cannot get this EA to work. I can see the log files and arbitrage but not placing orders.

Does somebody knows how to solve this problem?

Miguel

Hello!
I apologize for my English.
I thank the author for his work, which makes us all happy. I have several questions. First I ran the program a few days with the parameter "Monitoring = true" to create statistics. Then I have the statistics of a set of "Trade-Arbitrage.txt" and the program began again with "Monitoring = false". The program opens a position, but not closing them. So there is margin call.
1st What to do?
2nd Someone managed to get this program? And at what broker?
3rd Anyone going live? And at what broker?