has anyone tried this yet?

Daiganx1:

Try with the tester and the following datas :
initial capital 30000
M5
date 2006 July 24 to 2006 August 4...

and you will loose everything !

You need luck and a Big initial capital to survive with this kind of strategy.

Is there a way to set up this expert adviser to do automatic trading for you?

Daiganx1:

The model quality is only 42%; hence, it is not reliable. Don't bother - if it is profitable do you think that we may get it for free. There are no free lunches unless you have really good friends.

flag:
Daiganx1:

I know I am new here, but I have been working on coding/testing for quite some time. Just wanted to say this is one of the most interesting codes I have seen. Interesting and scary. I personally think this thing has a lot of potential. I have been running it on a live demo (after optimizing the code for 15m charts) and it has been doing rather well. Even if it turns around and starts to do bad, it just fun to watch.

Thanks for this one Collector.

P.S.  Just so everyone knows.  My back-testing for optimization was for the past two Months.  August 18th-October 17th.  And my model quality is at 90% (the max MetaTrader will show).  And during those two months it is showing $34,000 net profit with an initial $1000 testing deposit.

asmocon:
I know I am new here, but I have been working on coding/testing for quite some time. Just wanted to say this is one of the most interesting codes I have seen. Interesting and scary. I personally think this thing has a lot of potential. I have been running it on a live demo (after optimizing the code for 15m charts) and it has been doing rather well. Even if it turns around and starts to do bad, it just fun to watch.

Thanks for this one Collector.

P.S. Just so everyone knows. My back-testing for optimization was for the past two Months. August 18th-October 17th. And my model quality is at 90% (the max MetaTrader will show). And during those two months it is showing $34, 000 net profit with an initial $1000 testing deposit.

I have now had the trader on the market for about 5 days (starting with $1000 deposit) and it is above $600 profit so far and it is in a trade right now. But remember, how this scalper is setup, you can instantly lose all money on one set of bad trades. :) So, be careful.

Have had script running on the EUR/USD 15M chart since October 18th now.  Initial deposit of $1000 and current balance (no open trades at the moment) is at $2139. 66. (today is October 23rd).  Also, I am using Interbank.

It is now up to $2995.56, since October 18th.  But it opened up more buys and I don't know if the market will continue that way. :)