ADX Simple but profitable EA:

Using only ADX, this ea can make money, work better on M30

Author: Rafael Maia de Amorim

just 13 Order int 2001-2009 !?

are you sure that is not over-fitting?

I put 2001, but the first order open at 08-2009

No historical data...

Thanks for posting this mate.

I am getting ordersend errors to the point.. I am not submitting any orders.. I had a quick look, I am no coder but I can't see why it is doing that.

Nice Simple Concept. Using FXPro (5-digit broker) I only get the following error message no matter what the order size: OrderSend 134 Not enough money. Does anyone know what the problem is? On 1st order, error message says free margin is -9902.70.

Soquell:

Nice Simple Concept. Using FXPro (5-digit broker) I only get the following error message no matter what the order size: OrderSend 134 Not enough money. Does anyone know what the problem is? On 1st order, error message says free margin is -9902.70.

Comment line 49

//Lots = AccountBalance() / 10000;

Some suggestions for improvements - add thresholds for ADX main values before it takes effect, and you can also optimize on the threshold, eg

if (ADXMinus < ADXPlus && ADXMain > ADXMain1 && ADXMain>aMainThreshold)

Thank you for sharing your expert advisor,

seems very good, but there is a bug in the case of lots traded, you write what you want the lot but he comes with lots different than those stated

will it work on mt4 platform ?? i am with 4 digit broker . what would be possibilities ?? could strategy be explained here ? how it actually works ? i mean a breakthrough or support/resist. of previous high /low ?? your explanation in simple words will be much appreciated . i look forward to use this program with more efficiency .

thank you .

Nice, gonna check out the code and add some improvements. Thanks for the base mate :)

hooshmand:

just 13 Order int 2001-2009 !?

are you sure that is not over-fitting?