Help with pulling parameters from other indicators

Hello,

I hope all is well.

I'm trying to figure out the code to pull data from another indicator. I have a custom indicator that has a high and low value. I want to pull each value into a separate variable. I was looking at iCustom but i couldn't figure out the coding for that.

Can someone help?

edmundchow2016: Can someone help?
You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Thanks for the reply.
It's my first time using this forum

edmundchow2016:

Hello,

I hope all is well.

I'm trying to figure out the code to pull data from another indicator. I have a custom indicator that has a high and low value. I want to pull each value into a separate variable. I was looking at iCustom but i couldn't figure out the coding for that.

Can someone help?

whroeder1:
You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Have a look at the following links:

Funny enough Mr Whroeder1 was the one who had share the info on link 2.

All the best.

Supertrend -> Icustom
Supertrend -> Icustom
  • www.mql5.com
Hi I have read many threads about this, but i still can find a solution... I wanted to try this common and very popular indicator, the "supertrend...