Experts: Orders Guardian

Orders Guardian:

This EA can help users to manage opened orders. It takes line objects and indicator curves as tp and sl. When the price reaching them, it will close the orders.

Author: Greatshore

Thanks  GreatShore 

Wery good work:))  

Is posible too see next version with OpenOrders() funktion? 

你好啊,我给你信息了,请帮帮我。感谢不尽了。

i did not change any default setting, and i do not get any trend line or order.

did you verify whether it works?

thanks

diage:

i did not change any default setting, and i do not get any trend line or order.

did you verify whether it works?

thanks

I think you should draw those lines by yourself.

Nice! If I use the TrendMeLeaveMe EA, can I put this(OrderGuardian) on another chart of the same pair and have do the open order management for me? In theory these 2 would work very well together.

thank you for sharing.. i will use this EA to set my SL according to SAR... great job

mich99:

Thanks GreatShore

Wery good work:))

Is posible too see next version with OpenOrders() funktion?

hi.. what the best time frame can i do

jboddie:

Nice! If I use the TrendMeLeaveMe EA, can I put this(OrderGuardian) on another chart of the same pair and have do the open order management for me? In theory these 2 would work very well together.

I have been using trendmeleaveme ea to semi automate my trading I have been using another open order manager because I didnt know Orders Guardian existed. THanks SO much, You have completed my system. this is just idea of taking this EA and Trendmeleave to the next level.

The EA would be called "idraw"

Basically we draw our entry lines; rename the object to b_break (long on break) s_break (short on break) B_bounce (buy on trendline bounce) s_bounce (sell on trendline bounce)

Be able to draw and label several entries- B_break 1,2,3,4 etc S_ break 1,2,3,4, etc s_bounce 1,2,3, etc and so on...

Offer : One cancels the other: if b-break 1 enters, close s_bounce 1 (just example) This EA should have several external EA parameters so we can list 3-4 "if", "then " combinations

Stoploss- can be trendline, ma, envelope (just like Order Guardian- Awesome Idea)

Label Object line: SL_S_bounce1, SL_b_break1, SL_b_bounce1, SL_b_bounce 2

Take Profit: can be trendline, ma, envelope (just like Order Guardian- Awesome Idea)

Label Object line: TP_b_break 2 etc

Moving average and envelope can be implemented in the same way by using different moving averages for certain trades by renaming the properties within the indiicator to complement a particular Trade

This is just a few ideas: I did not go into detail but this should be the basic idea. If you are a programmer and need more information of these idea, email me at 4xquestion@gmail.com

Thanks again for this code. ;-)

trendme:
jboddie:

private