Detach Charts MT5 - page 2

Hi can anyone tell me why some of my undocked charts don't load up in the same layout as they were when I close the platform down. I have 6 monitors in 2 rows of 3 with charts on 5 of them. on the left side top monitor the charts don't show up on the left side of the screen and on the right side monitors, top and bottom, the charts don't show up on the right side of the screens. The charts themselves have not been deleted as they are still on the tabs and are saved with the same chart template. It's just frustrating as theres about 10 charts in total that i need to keep adding and resizing every time I close and open the platform. I have saved the profile and even saved over the profile with the same profile name before shutting down. Hope someone can help. Appreciate and suggestions. Thank you. 

Farridin Karaoglan:

Do not double post!!

I have deleted your duplicate post.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post!!

I have deleted your duplicate post.

Hi Keith, Didn't realise you are not able to ask a question in a thread and start a new thread with the same question. I found out what the issue was anyway. it was as simple as I was dragging the chart too close to the edge of the monitors. which doesnt make sense as my 2 central monitors are ok just the ones of either side of centre have this issue. strange!