Experts: You can use a lot of combination of indicators in this EA

You can use a lot of combination of indicators in this EA:

With this EA, you can make any combination with indicators, you chose what do you want and make your own strategy

Author: Rafael Maia de Amorim

Backtest with:

Control Points >> Fantastic!

Every Tick >> Murder ...

ggekko:

Backtest with:

Every Tick >> Murder ...

i´m working on this... in few day i put a new version

jmhendrix1983:
ggekko:

Backtest with:

Every Tick >> Murder ...

Now, optimize in m1, set the timeframe in config, maybe work

jmhendrix1983:
jmhendrix1983:
ggekko:

Backtest with:

Every Tick >> Murder ...

que variables optimizo?

nirvaman:
jmhendrix1983:
jmhendrix1983:
ggekko:

Backtest with:

Every Tick >> Murder ...

que variables optimizo?

Depende da sua estratégia, se voce quiser SAR com ADX, marque a utilização das duas como true e optimeze apenas elas.

So I've been testing this EA for the month of January and I get no trades on V1 and I get some trades on V2 & V3 but they are all buy positions and they are only executed on 4 days for the whole month. Also, once a trade is closed a new position is opened within the same minute on every single trade. Properties are set for Long and Short positions and there are no errors in the journal. Any Ideas?

WaveMaster:

So I've been testing this EA for the month of January and I get no trades on V1 and I get some trades on V2 & V3 but they are all buy positions and they are only executed on 4 days for the whole month. Also, once a trade is closed a new position is opened within the same minute on every single trade. Properties are set for Long and Short positions and there are no errors in the journal. Any Ideas?

Send me the config file and PAir used please

I'm brand new to MetaTrader and not very tech savvy so I'm uncertain on how to fulfill your request for the config file.

WaveMaster:

I'm brand new to MetaTrader and not very tech savvy so I'm uncertain on how to fulfill your request for the config file.

On EA Propety, click on save button, save the file and send me

Your BAck testing in on the Daily timeframe but you ask that it be optimized in the 1m timeframe. Please clarify