Experts: Elite eFibo Trader 2.6

Elite eFibo Trader 2.6:

This version of eFibo trader includes additional trend detection signals based on simple indicators (RSI and MA).

Once the trend is detected, eFibo will enter orders based on a Fibonacci sequence (available as parameters).

Author: eesfx

Thanks for the updates. I will give this a test. I take it is still to be used only as semi-auto, but then I think you probably would only advise that for any automated trading.

This is fully automated, however it is not a full trading solution. That means it does not require any human intervention, it is 100% automated, but it is most effective with an underlying bias of the markets.

MQL4 users - See Algorithm in PDF - Mindjet. This is not a conventional way to document an algorithm so it doesn't look like a traditional algo - but the logical flow is intact. http://eesfx.com/eesfx/images/fbfiles/files/Elite_eFibo_Trader_MJ_Algo1.pdf p.s. There isn't any way to upload this file to mql4.com connected to this code - could this be an added feature? For example it would be useful to upload template files in relation to this EA.

What currency pair en timeframe do you recommend for this expert?

Any pair can be used. Suggest GBP/USD and USD/CHF

hi, i applied the EA for the last two month GBPUSD, do you have any suggestions on calibrations ?