Need help modifying code

I'm trying to get this EA to work(https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/139) but it isn't closing all open positions when the 5 zone stop is hit. Only one position is closed. Also having trouble getting the close_on_teeth stop to close all positions when price closes beyond the "teeth." Any insights would be greatly appreciated. I'm very new to EAs and have zero knowledge of the mql5 language(it's next on my to do list).
Expert Advisor based on the "New Trading Dimensions" by Bill Williams
Expert Advisor based on the "New Trading Dimensions" by Bill Williams
  • www.mql5.com
It attracts newcomers with its ready study of signals that are "almost entirely" deprived of a subjective side, in contrast to, for example, the interpretation of the Elliott wave theory. But this is only at first glance, in some places the decisions will still have to be made by the trader. And this will be discussed further in the article...

Everything that starts with 'Need' should go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Dear Genesis, I would like you to change the Ea named Virtual Vortex as it follows: ENTRY SIGNALS 1) cancel the stochastic 2) keep the EMA distance 2) add the consecutive bullish or bearish bar parameter For example (buy trade) if the new parameter named "consecutive bars" = 5, that means that only after 5 consecutive bearish bars this signal...

skylarwalker: " Any insights would be greatly appreciated. I'm very new to EAs and have zero knowledge of the mql5 language\
  1. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

2. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. Beg at
    3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Marco vd Heijden:
Everything that starts with 'Need' should go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Thank you.

whroeder1:
  1. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

2. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. Beg at
    3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Sorry, I didn't know. This is literally my first time here. The code is attached to the article but it sounds like I'm on my own. Time to learn to code! Thanks for the response.