Experts: NeuroNirvamanEA

NeuroNirvamanEA:

neuronirvamanEA works with neural networks . stoplloss

Author: nirvaman

the page in english to do donations is https://pagos.conexioncolombia.com/home.aspx

the set file I attached was from may 22 to june 06 training. this settings will not work after 1 week, but nevertheless you can use this settings to set parameters before optimization.

nirvaman:

the page in english to do donations is https://pagos.conexioncolombia.com/home.aspx

Thanks so much for posting this! I hopefully will have a contribution of two of my own ready soon! :)

I have corrected a problem with the instructions to train the neural network (stage 3). please read it again. Someone asked if the training of this neural network uses the backtest optimization to do this. the answer is YES. we use the backtester to trian the neural network. thwe settings you obtain in the optimization is the trained neural network

nirvaman:

I have corrected a problem with the instructions to train the neural network (stage 3). please read it again. Someone asked if the training of this neural network uses the backtest optimization to do this. the answer is YES. we use the backtester to trian the neural network. thwe settings you obtain in the optimization is the trained neural network

How Exactly do you select which is the best set of parameters? based on Drawdonw, Profit Factor, Expected Payoff or profit?

nirvaman:

I still have 2 questions.

Based on your code, is stage 1 to optimize short order and stage 2 for long order? In your explain, stage 1 is for long order.

For the below code

if (pass == 2) {
if (perceptron2() > 0) {
tp = tp2;
sl = sl2;

return(1);
} else {
return(-1);
}
}

if (pass == 1) {
if (perceptron1() < 0) {
tp = tp1;
sl = sl1;

return(-1);
} else {
return(1);
}

}

should it be return(0) for the else item?

Thank you in advance!

jalapeniazo:
nirvaman:

How Exactly do you select which is the best set of parameters? based on Drawdonw, Profit Factor, Expected Payoff or profit?

profit, then drawdown

hetachy:
nirvaman:

I still have 2 questions.

Based on your code, is stage 1 to optimize short order and stage 2 for long order? In your explain, stage 1 is for long order.

For the below code

if (pass == 2) {
if (perceptron2() > 0) {
tp = tp2;
sl = sl2;

return(1);
} else {
return(-1);
}
}

if (pass == 1) {
if (perceptron1() < 0) {
tp = tp1;
sl = sl1;

return(-1);
} else {
return(1);
}

}

should it be return(0) for the else item?

Thank you in advance!

I think I tried that in the past, but it behave worst, i am not sure. may be I did it wrong. you can tried it.

arachnode.net wrote:
nirvaman:

Thanks so much for posting this! I hopefully will have a contribution of two of my own ready soon! :)

excellent

hi ! perfect