Indicators: GG01 and GG01-101 indicator

GG01 and GG01-101 indicator:

This indicator gives you Buy or Sell signal.

Author: Gordon Gekko

Indicator on picture make a fine show but has it one problem - has only long signal, short signal isn't.

You can repair it?

cibex:

Indicator on picture make a fine show but has it one problem - has only long signal, short signal isn't.

You can repair it?

For me it shows both of them on all of my charts. Keep a check on your settings (or maybe there isn't sell setup topically).

Hi GGEKKO, thank you for your indicator, but only LONG signals appear on chart ( with Lime color ) and ALL OTHER COLOR is Gold, SHORT signals does not appear in GG01 and GG01-101 indicator .

Dear GGEKKO, please install a new meta trader and Download these indicators from this page and if you use them in new meta trader, you will se that we are right and SHORT signals do not appear in GG01 and GG01-101 indicator.

Please repair your indicators and share them for us.

Thank you.

Regards : Ost

Ost:

Hi GGEKKO, thank you for your indicator ...

Here is the solution:

You need to install i-CAi indicator too, see the link in the first line of my description. After that it will work. Sorry, my failure.

I hope, it helps you. Please, give me a feedback!

Dear GGEKKO, I installed i-CAi indicator and short signals appeared, problem was solved by your quick help, thank you.
Regards : Ost

int bolldiff=15; - for what TF and pair your ind. set? (from which tfs and pairs this settings came up) thank you

fxxx:

int bolldiff=15; - for what TF and pair your ind. set? (from which tfs and pairs this settings came up) thank you

Any TF and any pair. You can set it up according to your style. This indicator is good for bigger, faster price movements primarily. Bolldiff helps you avoid the tight range-market (bigger bolldiff means less sensibility).

Thank You ggekko, excellent Indicator, not only Trendy(Long or Short) also Untrendy, very Clear.

But Short Signal sometime still problem, when it called by iCustom,

There is a lot of signals, don't it? More than need.

ggekko:
Ost:

Hi GGEKKO, thank you for your indicator ...

Here is the solution:

You need to install i-CAi indicator too, see the link in the first line of my description. After that it will work. Sorry, my failure.

I hope, it helps you. Please, give me a feedback!