how to withdraw my money - page 2

1331824585:
so, i have lost my money. is there any possibility to transfer the money, if they exist and if the desktop application is correct, to you?

No, the only way to get your money is the same way you've deposited them, through your broker.

It is not sure that you've lost your money, I had a similar experience with a broker in my early years and I've sent my lawyer to their offices.

The next day I got my money back.

1331824585:

I want to withdraw my money from the pluton500 desktop application which is connected with the mql5. How can i do it? 

I am waiting for an answer.

PLUTON500 REGULATION AND SAFETY OF FUNDS

The footer reveals that the broker is regulated by the Markets Financial Authority (MFA), as well as the International Regulator & Brokerage e-Markets (IRBEM).

The MFA is the prime FX regulator in New Zealand, and the easiest way to check if a broker has a license from it is through the website. Pluton500 is nowhere to be found on the website, and thus is not regulated by it.

IRBEM is a very uncommon regulator, and there is a simple reason for this- this regulator is a scam! It “licenses” only fraudulent brokers, and the creators of it are probably scammers themselves, using the website for backing their fake claims!

Then we have the clause in the Terms and Conditions that states that Pluton500 is intended only to those users that are allowed by their local authorities of their given jurisdiction. This is a classic shady broker clause. Its aim is to make users think that they themselves have to be authorized to use the servers of the broker, whereas it the other way round.

Lastly, further down the T/Cs we find a clause that states that the relationship between the parties is governed by the laws of Cyprus. However, the broker is not regulated by CySEC, and so this statement is completely irrelevant.

More information : https://theforexreview.com/2021/03/25/pluton500-review/

1331824585: so, i have lost my money. is there any possibility to transfer the money, if they exist and if the desktop application is correct, to you?

All funding is done via your broker, so only your broker can return it. However, when choosing a broker you must be wise and smart about it. That is why you should always choose a broker that is regulated, so that when there is a problem you can contact the regulators with your claim.

Have you checked if your broker is regulated? Have you tried contacting your broker via email or other forms of contact besides the phone? Usually the phone number is only for a manager or representative, but email is taken up by a support service of the company.

Like everything in life, you should not do things without thinking. Would you entrust your money with a complete stranger on the street? Obviously not! So when choosing a broker, did you not make an effort to find out if they were reputable? What financial backing and guarantees they offered? Where they were located and what regulatory services were in place?

We are responsible for everything we do in life but we are also responsible for everything we don't do in life!