i need to display and update OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE AND LTP values in a chart - page 5

I understand how to start a thread , your information is good experience

Vaithianathan Sreeram:
he thought i never pay for anything... i told i have paid 800 usd so far only to coding.. but he didnt realize my statements.. very rare incident

You should increase the attention to your thread telling the users on the forum that they need your/this tool, and that it is very useful tool for everybody ... instead of increasing the attention to "your situation" ...

about "the situation" - 

• Webmoney was banned in Ukraine;
  • Google was banned in China so they can not use ePayments because of google captcha during the login in ePayments;
  • forex trading was prohibited in China;
  • there is very strict currency control going on in Russia in July this year and especially from October this year ... many cards (Visa etc) will be blocked by the banks during the money transferring...);
  • paypal is prohibited to be actively used in many countries (prohibited by paypal);
  • and more

And no one told the following: "please code for me for free because I can noy pay by webmoney and ePayments ..." ...

------------

You can not do it alone because we all must need your tool (not you only).

Vaithianathan Sreeram:
I understand how to start a thread , your information is good experience

By the way, you are not alone with "this mistake" ... there are many requests similar with yours so it may be good for them to read it too

test

Vaithianathan Sreeram:

people not understand... what i shared here

from april 2018, outside india transactions are not allowed.. so i am unable to upload paid job work.. i felt bad on it

but continuously without understanding what i am telling some people are shouting, posting unnecessary comments, and arguements, photos, are not like decent

also coming in inbox and sending indecent words, seemed to be something wrong in their mentality

hope they can go for refreshment and come back to here.

Are you living in the same India as I am living in? Who told you that from April 2018, overseas transactions are not allowed? 

Do you really believe that the Indian government would suddenly stop all the international transactions?  This is just plain stupid. If your bank not allowing you to perform the transaction then you must contact your bank, please don't generalize this for the whole country. 

Marco has done 99% of the coding work for you if you can't do the rest 1% then how would you handle the complex nature of trading? 

Marco vd Heijden #:

Here i made a beginning but not finished yet you have to finish it.

Finish it and post the resulting code here.
can you post the completed code....?